Electrical & Thermal Image Inspections
Identifying a problem before it becomes a catastrophe.
- Low cost and accurate method of protecting business assets.
- Eliminate expensive repair and down-times.
- Compare, document and record health and life span of machinery.
Detecting Hot Spots with Thermal Imaging
Think your feeling something hot? We will find out!
Thermal imaging can identify electrical hot spots and preventable situations like:
- Bad electrical connections, overloads, transformers, lightning arrestors
- Water damage: walls, roofs, floors, bearing water
- Pest infestations
- Heating: In-floor heating, building heat loss, HVAC
- Furnaces, Ducting, Hot water systems
- Fire hot spots
- Tank levels
- Belt slippage, chain drives, gear boxes, conveyors, hydraulic systems
- Leaking valves, heat exchanger’s, process piping blockages
- Baseline temperature readings of new equipment